Wed, 3 February 2010
Episode 5 - Martin learns how to use the mute button (then he forgets)
- Ponemon validates the CISO
- Get your head out of the cloud or your @&& may be on your shoulders
- Do we owe the Chinese an apology?
Interview with Jennifer Jabbusch
- Martin sits down with JJX to talk about life, security, and Asian women.
- Notice how Martin conveniently schedules interviews when Andy isn't available. :)
- Notice how Martin is the person all of the nice interviewees *want* to talk to... ;-)
- In all seriousness, the audio quality of the interview isn't 100% (Skype drops and Martin thinking he was muted) but what Jennifer has to say is so good we want to be sure you get a listen.
Upcoming Features & Events
- "Redneck Security Moment of the Month"
Direct download: SFS_Podcast_Episode_5.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 10:31pm EDT