- Your co-hosts are Andy Willingham and Martin Fisher. Two good, ole boys from the south one of who is now living north of the Mason Dixon Line.
- General Yankee-fied News Coverage by Steve Ragan
Evidently Robb Beck is a fan of the podcast..... Martin or Andy could have written this almost word-for-word. :-)
- With added "young hipster flair" from Joseph Sokoly!
- Follow us on Twitter (@SFSPodcast) where we'll be tweeting about new episodes &
- The podcast is intended to fill the gap between the technical podcasts on security and
Security Now. We'll be focusing on operations, leadership, and news items that you may
have missed the week before.
- We want the podcast to be friendly, funny, and make it so you can listen to it with your
kids in the car. Nothing against Pauldotcom and Exotic Liability (we listen to them too!)
but we wanted to do something a little bit different...
News and Other Items of Distraction
https://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/8426-Top-Five-Things-Ive-Learned-in-Enterprise-InfoSec.html Symantec... I guess the new logo makes them go all "Booga-Booga-Booga!!!!!" just in time for Halloween...
http://blogs.forbes.com/andygreenberg/2010/10/04/symantec-scareware-tells-customers-to-renew-or-beg-for-mercy/ & http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/global/images/version3/logos/symantec.gif
Just how much should your company HR department know....and do you care?
Upcoming Features & Events
- We're looking for some help from YOU!! We'd like to get you to join us either on the blog or on the podcast. If you'd like to join us drop me an email tell me what you would like to do and I'll let you know when we are ready for you.
- We have some exciting things planned for the near future. Stay tuned for more